[CUCBC Captains] Current CUCBC Position on Rowing and Racing on the Cam.

Limeng Zhu limeng at cucbc.org
Thu Feb 25 21:09:38 GMT 2021

Dear all,
With the recent government announcement regarding relaxation of lockdown
rules, we'd like to highlight the BR update to you:

Please do read this and co-ordinate your individual club's return to rowing
plans to align with BR advice, your own college's advice, University advice
and conform with current/future legislation. The flag will remain
non-operational until at least March 29th.

We are awaiting further information from BR and the University as to what
(if any) competition may be allowed in the Easter Term. If competition is
allowed, we hope to take a proactive approach in adapting our potential
racing to limiting factors, in order to ensure an accessible, fair and safe
competition for all. This planning will of course, include discussion with
all captains at the appropriate time- most possibly in the next captain's

We will be in touch once more information is received.
If clarification on BR advice is required for rowing on the Cam, please do
get in touch.

Stay safe,

Limeng Zhu
CUCBC Hon. Sec.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.cucbc.org/pipermail/captains_lists.cucbc.org/attachments/20210225/71fca08e/attachment.html>

More information about the Captains mailing list