[CUCBC Captains] Virtual Lents Alternatives

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Thu Feb 4 23:07:58 GMT 2021

Dear all,

At the Captains meeting, there was a consensus to organise a virtual alternative to the Lents, with the exact format to be confirmed. We’re now looking for people who are keen to organise and deliver this virtual event, perhaps in a similar spirit to the virtual May Bumps, but perhaps completely different if that would better suit the current state of affairs. You will have the support of the Executive Committee in organising this, and will present the event to the Captains’ meeting at the end of week four for them to vote on the proposed format.

If you, or anyone from your committees or clubs would be interested in getting involved, please ask them to email committee at cucbc.org to express their interest.

Please also remember that the Captains list is there for you to use it. At the meeting there were several offers of virtual shared events, which could potentially be shared via the Captains list. Alternatively, you can send your email to Limeng (CUCBC Honorary Secretary) who will disseminate lockdown events on your behalf (limeng at cucbc.org). If you send an email to the list and it is still awaiting moderation the next day, please drop me an email.

Best wishes,
Conor