[CUCBC Captains] Updated minutes.

Limeng Zhu limeng at cucbc.org
Thu Apr 22 13:14:08 BST 2021

Dear Captains,

Please find attached the updated minutes, with changes following an email
edit.

Please could you read by end of play today and let me know any further
changes, otherwise, in regards to procedure we'll take this as read.
Apologies for the short turnaround however I'd much like to start on the
time-trial+multi-day regatta proposal for consideration (which is a lot
more fun!)

All best,
Lee