[CUCBC Captains] Ely Boathouse Summer Rowing Camps

Ely Boathouse info at cambridgerowingevents.com
Tue Apr 2 14:21:26 BST 2019

Dear All,

Ely Boathouse would like to invite you to take the opportunity to organise training camps using our first class facility as a base.

For all booking information please refer to the attached newsletter or do not hesitate to contact me on this email address.

Regards

Karine

Ely Boathouse

Event Coordinator

[1515069023226_PastedImage]<http://www.cambridgerowingevents.com>
Event Hire at the Heart of Cambridge Rowing
CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY BOATHOUSE LIMITED
Email: info at cambridgerowingevents.com<mailto:info at cambridgerowingevents.com>
Tel: 01223 967255
Web: www.cambridgerowingevents.com<https://www.cambridgerowingevents.com/>
Ely Boathouse,
Fore Mill Wash,
Queen Adelaide Way,
Cambridgeshire CB7 4UB
 Confidentiality Notice: This communication is from Cambridge University Boathouse Ltd, and the information that it contains (a) is intended for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above and for no other person or organisation and (b) may be confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of it may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us immediately by telephone (01223 967255). Computer viruses can be transmitted by email attachments. Please note that neither Cambridge University Boathouse nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.