[CUCBC Captains] Chesterton Rowing Club looking for a Womens Filippi 8 to try out

Sarah Burgess shadmanback at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:02:41 GMT 2018

Hello Captains,

Chesterton Rowing Club have secured funds to purchase a new women's 8.
Therefore, we are looking to try out a number of different makes, one of
these being a women's Filippi preferably weighted 65-70kg.

It would be great if any club with a women's Filippi could let us know if
we can try it out for an outing on the Cam with our first boat and senior
cox? We are very willing to pay normal hire rates for the session. If
preferable we are very happy to try it out after full term in December.

Please do let me know if you can help.

Sarah

Chesterton Rowing Club Women's Captain