[CUCBC Captains] WEHoRR entry deadline is 8pm Thursday 15th Feb

Isabel Nimmo izzy at cucbc.org
Tue Feb 13 18:45:17 GMT 2018

Dear Captains,

Please see the following  message from Sarah Harbour, one of the organisers
of WEHoRR (and former college rower)

Many thanks,

Isabel

Just a reminder that entries for the WEHoRR close on Thursday evening. I've
just had a quick look down the list of crews we have entries from so far
and there are quite a few colleges not entered who have done the race in
previous years. This is a reminder that if you intend to race this year,
you need to get your entry submitted and PAID within the next 48 hours!

Sarah