[CUCBC Captains] Fairbairn Cup 2017 - Entries Open

Charlotte Jackson jcbc-fairbairns at jesus.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 24 12:20:28 BST 2017

PLEASE  FORWARD  WIDLEY:

Dear Captains and College Boat Clubs,

I hope the start of term is going well for you all! My name is Daphne
Martschenko. I am President of Cambridge University Women's Boat Club. You
may remember me from an email I sent out earlier about joining us in Goldie
for the streaming of the World Championships and the sale of the Boat Race
Course and Goldie Boathouse mugs (we still have some for sale and will soon
be unveiling our 2018 design!).

I'm back again with more exciting news! This year, we are expanding our
informal kit order to sports organizations across campus. This includes
items like:

​
​Part of the reason for doing this is to help fund our winter training camp
which right now requires our women to pay £650 each in addition to our term
subs of £150. I am committed to making rowing accessible for any woman who
decides to trial, and this year fundraising is part of delivering that
promise.

Pre-orders are being collected until *NOVEMBER 13th*. We prefer bank
transfer, the details of which can be found on the order form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzLkpgb6vwE--N3zH7t1q0BUK-M9rfSNslKxM3luhj-6JGxQ/viewform>.
Please note that if you do not pay by this date, we unfortunately will be
unable to complete your order.

We will notify you once kit arrives and organize a schedule for pickup. We
hope to have orders to you by the end of term!!

Please forward widely and share with your teammates and any friends you may
have engaged in some form of sport here at the university! We are all one
community. If you have any questions at all, please email
president at cuwbc.org.uk  <president at cuwbc.org.uk>

Warmly,

Daphne
--