[CUCBC Captains] Lents 2017 Marshals Rota

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Sun Feb 26 00:07:51 GMT 2017

Dear Captains,

I hope you will forward to the female members of your College Boat Houses.

Below is an opportunity to represent Cambridge University at BUCS (British University and College Sports).

We have a great record with the Beginner boats at BUCS.
2014 - Beginner 8+ - Gold
2015 - Beginner 8+ - Gold
2016 - Beginner 4+ - Silver

We look forward to helping you continue this record.

The definition of a Beginner is someone who is in their first year of rowing.
Intermediate is anyone with more than 1 year.

Dates for the Diary
Tuesday 11th April – 2k Test for BUCS selection (4pm -6:30pm)
Sign Up sheet here: https://goo.gl/forms/Zv3C99KoZZ7LwR8A2 <https://goo.gl/forms/Zv3C99KoZZ7LwR8A2>

Thursday 13th April – First water session
Tuesday 18th,19th, 20th, 25th and 26th - Training in Mornings.
Thursday 27th Shorter row and Trailer loading

BUCS Regatta - Saturday 29th April until Monday 1st May 2017

Events we plan to enter:
Intermediate 2 – Saturday 29th All Day (you will need to be a set pair with someone from your college - if interested please get in touch)
Beginners 4 – Sunday 30th All Day
Intermediate 4+ – Monday the 1st– All Day (you will need the day off  classes)
Beginners 8 – Monday the 1st– All Day (you will need the day off  classes)

Minibuses will drive you to and from Nottingham each day.

Cost: TBC

Kit: You can wear your college One-piece and a matching white or black t-shirt

Any information you would like to hear about please ask.

Regards

Paddy

--
Patrick Ryan