[CUCBC Captains] H2H Results

Tammy Finnigan events at cityrc.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 19:06:14 GMT 2015

Dear Captains,

1) Entries for the Lent Bumps can now be submitted on the CUCBC website .
The deadline for entries is Saturday 31st January. All entries must be
submitted, and all entry fees (£40 per crew) and outstanding CUCBC bills
must be paid by the deadline. Cheques should be payable to Cambridge
University Combined Boat Clubs and send to me (Wilfried Genest) at St.
John's College. For payment by bank transfer, please contact
seniortreasurer at cucbc.org. Please make sure you enter your crew information
for the bumps programme at http://www.thebumps.co.uk/crewlists.

If you have any problems with entries or any eligibility requests, please
email me.

2) The 2 boats rule (only 2 boats per club allowed on the river in the
mornings) is going to be implemented as of Wednesday 28th January - this is
because >60 boats were out on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday this week.

In order to keep the traffic fluid, can boat also restrain from stopping
for too long at the P&E. Though I am aware of the need for dekitting, long
queues are currently forming upstream of the P&E every morning.

Best regards,
    Wilf. Genest