[CUCBC Captains] Strawberry Fair

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Fri Jun 6 12:59:56 BST 2014

Dear Captains

The May Bumps programmes have just arrived and I am now prepared to take
pre-orders for your clubs.

By pre-ordering programmes your club members can get theirs at the
discounted price of £2.50 (normal price £3.50).

To order please send me an email reply to THIS message (don't change the
subject) with the number of programmes you wish to purchase.

Pre-ordered programmes will be available to pick up at the captains'
meeting on Sunday along with your club's bank passes (also I did remember
to put the boatman and senior treasurer passes in this time!).

For payment please bring a cheque payable to CUCBC to the meeting, or email
juniortreasurer at cucbc.org to arrange alternate payment.

I will accept pre-order requests right up until 4pm on Sunday just before
the captains' meeting.

Tom Grimble
CUCBC Honorary Secretary