[CUCBC Captains] Queens' Ergs Entries Now Open - DEADLINE 7TH NOVEMBER

Mark Varley mcv24 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 28 21:13:52 GMT 2013

Dear all,

As your representative on British Rowing National Council, I have been asked to remind you of the need to use kill cords on Tideway coaching launches. I know this is not likely to be of relevance to a large number of you, but a recent incident prompted the Port of London Authority and British Rowing to request that the message was passed on due to the severe safety implications if the cord is not used.

With best wishes,
Holly

--
Dr Holly Hedgeland
Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs