[CUCBC Captains] Early Morning Noise

Holly Hedgeland holly at cucbc.org
Thu Feb 21 18:30:12 GMT 2013

Dear Captains,

Attached is this term's 10-outing declaration form, which must be
completed and returned to me by Wednesday. The declaration requires each
crew to have completed 10 outings before the GoR - if you require until
the start of bumps for a particular crew, please contact me before
submitting the form.

Please note that while the crew as a whole must complete 10 outings,
each individual should have no fewer than 8 outings this term.
Furthermore, you should ensure that your club's outing log is complete
and available for submission if requested.

If any club is found to have made a false declaration, all of their
crews will be removed from the river. Any crews scratching up to 48
hours before the start of the bumps will be entitled to a full refund,
which reduces to 50% if notice of scratching is submitted between 24 and
48 hours beforehand.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Mark Jacobs