[CUCBC Captains] Bedford Regatta

Claire Nichols cion2 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 30 19:15:43 BST 2013

Dear All,

I'm afraid my grand plan of emailing the winners about collecting their
medals has failed now that the CUCBC regatta system has hidden the
competitor details from me.

Please could you let the winners in your clubs know that they can collect
the medals from the New Museums site during the day, or I can pigeon hole
them all since they are in-town colleges, if you or they can give me their
full names.

The events still requiring medal delivery are:

LDSM - FaT - Banhalmi-Black
LDSB - Clare - Watkins-True
BFFSM - FaT - Black
Delafield's - St. Catz - Lucas
FJSW - Newnham - Ainscoe, but I can sort that one.

Best,

Mat.