[CUCBC Captains] Captains' Meeting

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Fri Apr 29 22:54:08 BST 2011

Please find attached the agenda for this Sunday's Captains' Meeting.

I intend to propose amendments to the constitution to make the position of
CUCBC Honorary Secretary elected annually by the Captains (in addition to
the CUBC, CUWBC and CULRC Honorary Secretaries). I feel that this will
strengthen the CUCBC committee with someone enthusiastic about College
rowing being elected to lead the committee while providing direct
representation for the College boat clubs and captains on the Exec. I attach
a copy of the constitution with the proposed amendments for you to look over
prior to the meeting, should you wish.

For those who have not already collected them, medals for winning crews from
the Small Boats Regatta will be available to collect at the meeting.

Many thanks

Dan