[CUCBC Captains] Bank Party Cycling

Derek O'Brien cuwbc at cucbc.org
Thu Oct 15 16:47:47 BST 2009

 Dear All,

Last year CUBC began a partnership with the sports nutrition company
'Science in Sport'. As well as providing products to the CUBC, they also
supply other major teams including GB rowing, Astana and Team Saxo Bank. We
have found their range of products particularly useful for the nutritional
demands of rowing. Their experience with cycling nutrition translates well
to rowing, which is why both CUBC and the GB team chose SIS. I have attached
a document detailing our relationship with SIS and listing the products
avaliable. More information can be gained from their website (
www.scienceinsport.com) and also by emailing Peter Slijhukis (
pjs at scienceinsport.com).

It is likely that later in the year, Peter will give a talk on nutrition (he
holds and MSc and is studying for an IOC diploma in sports nutrition) and
will be able to answer any questions you might have whether they are
rowing-specific or more general.

I would appreciate it if you could forward this email to your club members.

Yours,
Giles

--
CUBC Honorary Secretary