[CUCBC Captains] CUBC DEV SQUAD

Karla Borland cubc at cucbc.org
Wed Apr 22 14:31:45 BST 2009

Just two points to note:
- the river is closed for most of the day tomorrow for Small Boats
Regatta and Colquhoun Sculls; please be aware of this
- it is vital that you provide marshals as requested.  Tomorrow's
marshals are Pembroke, Trinity Hall, Caius (8.30am-10.45am);
Fitzwilliam, First and Third, Caius (10.30am-12.30pm).  Otherwise we
risk quite substantial delays to racing.  Thanks to those who provided
marshals today.

Thomas