[CUCBC Coxes] Novice cox and LBC briefing

Limeng Zhu limeng at cucbc.org
Fri Nov 3 11:51:38 GMT 2023

***Captains and Senior Coxes please distribute to your novice coxes and
LBCs***
Dear all,
The link for Sunday evening's forum is below, along with a brief summary of
the panel members. Please can I remind all that this is intended for novice
coxes and LBCs only, and is intended as introductions to coxing and
supporting novice coxes/crews with Q&A throughout.

https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ZWQyZGYyMTktOTE3NC00ZmEyLTg0NTctMjY3ZWZkYmMwYTMy%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2249a50445-bdfa-4b79-ade3-547b4f3986e9%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22ab3f3315-03e3-4f58-ac11-187531aee812%22%7d

Meeting ID: 385 983 637 375
Passcode: 4cTrFC

Panel Members:
Isabel Nimmo - CUCBC Coxing - 140+ bumps (including 1 headship and 3
blades), 40+ tideway races (including 1 win), extensive experiences with
Fairbairns and Henley races.
Cat Darsley - CUCBC Exec - 2yrs experience as captain, 14 bumps coxed
Luke Barratt - CUCBC Exec - 2 yrs experience as captain, 2 bumps coxed and
2 series of fairbairns races
Limeng Zhu - CUCBC Exec - 4 yrs experience as captain, 6 yrs experience
coaching novice boats

Kind regards,
Lee

-----