[CUCBC Coxes] Bumps today

Limeng Zhu limeng at cucbc.org
Fri Mar 10 10:30:30 GMT 2023

Dear Captains and coxes,

I don't think it would come as a surprise to anyone if I said it's wet
outside....

We've had reports that the hard around the boat houses are flooded as well,
meaning that the river levels will be high today and the bank waterlogged.
Please be careful when pulling in and getting in/out of boats, and boating
in general today- we don't want anyone falling in.

It is inevitable that you, your crews and bank party are going to get
somewhat wet today; we urge you to pack extra layers, extra shoes/wellies
and space blankets for your crews.

We will endeavour to limit the time you are stationary as we did yesterday,
but need your help in pushing off together when asked and not trying to
"make time" for your crew to do extended starts/pieces.

All best, and good luck to those racing today,
Lee

Limeng Zhu
CUCBC Executive Committee
On Behalf of Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs