[CUCBC Coxes] Fairbairns Coxing Workshop-25/11/2022

Cox Captain coxcaptain99 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 15:15:58 GMT 2022

Hi All!

(Apologies if you've seen this already!)

Cambridge 99 are running a Fairbairns coxing workshop open for all coxes to
attend across the Cambridge clubs. The workshop will cover the more
cox-specifc parts of racing the Fairbairns course and how to find success
doing so. The workshop lead will be one of our senior coxes, who is a
previous Fairbairns winner. We will also be opening the bar!

The workshop will be taking place at 8:30pm at the C99 boathouse on Monday
the 28th of November (The one with the balcony next to City and the CRA
boathouse).

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best,

<https://www.cambridge99.org/>

<https://www.pbgym.co.uk/>

Louis Baxter (he/him)
Sarah Matthews (she/her)

Cox Captains

Cambridge 99 Rowing Club

cox-captain at cambridge99.org

+44 7854 973884 (Louis)
+44 7747 866613 (Sarah)
<+44+7854+973884+(Louis)%3Cbr+%3E+44+7747+866613+(Sarah)>

cambridge99.org <https://www.cambridge99.org/>

<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2220138841/>

<https://twitter.com/cambridge99rc>

<https://www.instagram.com/cambridge1899/>

Our club is run on a volunteer basis, therefore response times may vary.
Thank you in advance for your patience.