[CUCBC Coxes] Slides from tonight

Isabel Nimmo izzy at cucbc.org
Fri Jun 24 15:48:48 BST 2022

Dear all,

Firstly, belated congratulations on what I'm told was a very smooth week.
That's largely down to your collective efforts. Despite not having run Mays
for two years, you enabled the week to go very well.

Secondly, I wanted to get in touch and ask for your feeling on the current
format and content of the coxes briefing. It gets rewritten every few years
and a revision is due before Lents. So consider this your chance to feed
into what next years novices will get subjected to! What was useful, what
was unclear, what needs changing.

Otherwise, I hope you've all enjoyed May Week. Have a lovely summer.

Best,
Isabel

PS If any of you are round Cambridge over the summer and fancy doing a bit
of coxing, please do get in touch. I've got friends in a number of town
clubs, and they are always looking for keen coxes. There will undoubtedly
be an opportunity to cox town bumps or some of the summer regattas for at
least some college coxes, so if that appeals then please do shoot me a
message.