[CUCBC Coxes] May Bumps 2022 - Getting On Race Divisions and Information

Luke Pattison luke at cucbc.org
Wed Jun 1 10:46:04 BST 2022

Morning all,

The Mays Getting-On Race webpage has just been updated with division times / racing order, this can be viewed at https://www.cucbc.org/mays/gor <https://www.cucbc.org/mays/gor>.

Please also find attached detailed information for competition crews, which includes marshalling instructions - please ensure all coxes and bank parties have read these instructions carefully, these can also be accessed through the Getting-On Race webpage.

We are aware of the large number of exams taking place on Friday 10th and appreciate that many crews will have a preference to race in the later (6:30 pm) division, we are however limited by the number of crews we can safely run in each division - the current split of crews between the two divisions has been made randomly and equally for Mens’ and Womens’ boats. If your crew needs to swap divisions, it would help us if you could find a crew from the other division to swap with, swaps will need to be confirmed by both clubs concerned via email (to committee at cucbc.org <mailto:committee at cucbc.org>) before 5pm on Thursday 9th June.

If you wish to scratch a crew, the deadlines for informing us, by emailing commitee at cucbc.org <mailto:commitee at cucbc.org>, are as follows:
The deadline for scratching completely for a full refund is Wednesday 8th June at 17:00.
The deadline for scratching completely for half a refund is Thursday 9th June at 17:00.
If you would like to switch a crew to racing for time only, you are eligible for a half refund so long as you tell us by Thursday 9th June at 17:00.

Crews which haven’t scratched and don’t race will still be charged the full entry fee.

Best wishes,

Luke
CUCBC Executive Committee