[CUCBC Coxes] CUCBC Novice Coxes' and novice LBCs' briefing and forum

Limeng Zhu limeng at cucbc.org
Thu Nov 4 18:52:39 GMT 2021

***Captains and Senior Coxes please distribute to your novice coxes and
LBCs***
Dear novice coxes and LBCs,

We hope you have been enjoying the challenges and thrills of coxing and
coaching novices on the River Cam so far this term!
This is to inform you that we are running a virtual Novice Coxes' and LBC
briefing **This Sunday 7th November at 7pm*. *This is intended for Novice
Coxes and LBCs only.

The aim of this meeting is to help novice coxes consolidate coxing
technique, introduce you to the idiosyncrasies of coxing on the River Cam
and give you an opportunity to ask questions of senior coxes. We also aim
to give LBCs some ideas of how to help, support and develop your novice
coxes, and likewise an opportunity to ask open questions to the forum
pertaining to novice rowing.

There will be an opportunity at the end of the presentation to ask any of
the panel, and each other, questions in regards to coxing and LBCing.
Attendance
is highly recommended, but by no means compulsory.

Meeting link:
https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_MjAwMzA4ZDktMjBkOS00MWE0LTk0NDUtMTQ2NzA2MTA3NjI1%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2249a50445-bdfa-4b79-ade3-547b4f3986e9%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22ab3f3315-03e3-4f58-ac11-187531aee812%22%7d

All best, and see you at the briefing.
Isabel, Luke, Dylan, Lee.

Isabel Nimmo (senior cox, CUCBC Coxing Rep)
Luke Pattison (senior cox)
Dylan Whittaker (senior cox, CUBC Women's 2021)
Limeng Zhu (Lee, senior rower and cox)
CUCBC Executive Committee