[CUCBC Coxes] Coxing talks - Wed 10th March

Isabel Nimmo izzy at cucbc.org
Tue Mar 9 19:07:16 GMT 2021

Hi all,

Plan is still to meet for a chat and a set of brief talks tomorrow at 7pm.
After some playing about with options, I've gone with GoogleMeet. I've
popped the link below. It works fairly well for presentations. It's a bit
less good for chatting, so if people could try and keep their microphones
on mute when not talking, that would be great. But a lot of the benefit is
being able to have a more free-form Q&A/chat/sharing of tips etc. So at the
same time, please don't hesitate to unmute if you do want to say or ask
anything!

meet.google.com/jxm-hrhv-pmd

Hope to see some of you there.

Best wishes,