[CUCBC Coxes] Coxing opportunities at Cantabs

Ellie Darlington elliedarlington at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 12:57:11 BST 2021

*Seeking coxes for our veterans boats*

Cantabs is looking to recruit coxes for a number of their veteran men's
crews. We welcome interest from anyone with enthusiasm and a willingness to
learn, with training and development opportunities for coxes who are keen.

There are opportunities for coxes who would be keen to take on a crew
regularly, as well as anyone who wants to do occasional outings to get
extra experience (this can also include racing experience on the Cam).

There are outing times to suit different availabilities, including mornings
and evenings during the week, as well as various times at the weekend.

Coxing town clubs is permitted for college coxes outside of college
training hours, so would also give the opportunity to cox when the river is
less crowded.

No membership or race fees would be charged and all equipment is provided.
You can find out more about coxing at Cantabs on our website:

https://cantabsrowing.org.uk/coxing/

If you would be interested in supplementing your coxing with additional
outings subbing for Cantabs but would prefer to do that with women's crews,
please let us know as there would still be opportunities to do this.

If you're interested in finding out more, please contact me via
club.captain at cantabsrowing.org.uk