[CUCBC Coxes] Cox opportunities at Champs town club

Geraint Wyn Story geraintwynstory at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 23:07:47 GMT 2019

Hello, I'm the Coxing Captain at Champion of the Thames rowing club in
Cambridge. We are looking for extra coxes so please get in touch if you
are interested.

   - As a town club we tend to have outings on weekday evenings usually
   1830 - 2030 (which includes rowing in the dark during winter months), and
   weekend mornings between 0730 - 1200 all year round. So most of our outings
   don't clash with college outings.
   - We row from Clare Boat House and the CRA Boat House next to the
   Combined Colleges Boat House.
   - We have a range of mens and women's crews from juniors to masters
   categories, with races on and off the Cam, including Head of the River and
   Vesta Vets on the Tideway.

If you want to know more, please get in touch with me at
geraintwynstory at gmail.com

Dr Geraint Wyn Story
Coxing Captain
Champion of the Thames Rowing Club