[CUCBC Coxes] Wednesday Results and Notes & Fines

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Thu Jun 13 01:21:59 BST 2019

Dear all,

The results of today’s racing are available here: http://www.cucbc.org/mays <http://www.cucbc.org/mays>
Notes from the Umpires​

Crews returning upstream having bumped out MUST stop on the reach before reaching the Railway Bridge, to allow the next division to push off. We will start fining crews which do not stop.
We've had a CamCard handed in at control - come and check if you've lost yours.
Fines

Caius M6 - Illegal crew member in GoR - £50 and disqualification
Caius M5 - Illegal crew member in GoR - £50 and disqualification
Caius M4 - Failure to declare crew member for GoR - £25
Caius M2 - Early celebration - £20
Christ's M1 - Public urination - £85
Clare - Failure to provide a marshal - £15
Clare - Failure to provide a marshal (second offence) - £30
Clare W1 - Late concession - £20
Downing M2 - Aggressive bank party attempting to influence umpire - £30
Fitzwilliam M2 - Extremely dangerous coxing - cox removed from river
Girton M2 - Forgot bung, no advantage - £15
Homerton M1 - Dangerously late concession - £40
Jesus W4 - Dangerous failure to concede - £40
Jesus W2 - Failure to concede overlap bump - £25
Jesus M1 - Failure to clear blades from towpath after pulling in, leading to cyclist injury - £20
King's - Failure to provide a marshal - £15
Lady Margaret W2 - Illegal practice start - £25
Lady Margaret M1 - Dropped bung, no advantage - £15
Magdalene - Failure to provide a marshal - £15
Magdalene M5 - Dropped bung, no advantage - £15
Magdalene M4 - Slow to hold it up - £20
Magdalene M1 - Foul language (bank party) - £50
Magdalene M1 - Excessive bank party - £30
Magdalene M1 - Excessive bank party (second offence) - £45
Pembroke W1 - Late to hold it up - £30
Peterhouse M1 - Public urination - £85
Peterhouse M1 - Urinating on CUCBC (equipment) - we appreciate this is how many of you feel, but please try and be less literal about it
Queens' W1 - Foul and abusive language (bank party) - £50
Queens' M4 - Dropped bung, no advantage - £15
Queens' M1 - Public urination - £85
Selwyn M3 - Dropped bung, no advantage - £15
St Edmund's - Failure to provide a marshal - £15
St Edmund's M2 - Late concession - £30
Trinity Hall W2 - No lifejacket - £50
Wolfson M2 - Failure to hold it up - £40
All fines can be appealed by e-mailing Dan Wilkins, CUCBC Senior Treasurer (seniortreasurer at cucbc.org <mailto:seniortreasurer at cucbc.org>), within 48 hours of this email being sent.

Best wishes,
Conor