[CUCBC Coxes] Looking for a Sidney Cox

Phyllis Chan coxing at ssbc.org.uk
Sun Apr 28 16:24:21 BST 2019

Hi all,

SSBC is looking for a cox for our W2 boat, which competes in the fourth
division of Mays.

Commitment would be around 3-4 outings a week up to bumps week alongside
supplementary land training.

Ex-novices are more than welcome, as you will be put into our training
programme, though bumps experience would be ideal. Don't hesitate to
email me for more questions or if you have a suitable candidate.

Regards,

------------
Phyllis Chan
Coxing Captain
Sidney Sussex Boat Club

Email: secretary at ssbc.org.uk
Tel: 07469420934

Sidney Sussex College
Cambridge
CB2 3HU

www.ssbc.org.uk

Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender
and not necessarily of the Sidney Sussex Boat Club or the Sidney Sussex
College. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential to the Sidney
Sussex Boat Club and are solely for use by the intended recipient. If
you have received it in error, please notify the sender by e-mail and
permanently delete the original message and any copies. The Sidney
Sussex Boat Club accepts no liability for viruses or other material
conveyed with this message.