[CUCBC Coxes] Mid-week Evening Cox needed for Masters crew

Rob Yates rob.yates2010 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 11:19:38 GMT 2018

Hi, I Captain a Masters Crew in Xpress BC and I'm looking for a mid-week cox
on either an ad-hoc or regular basis.  We are a serious and competitive crew
and train 4 times a week, but we are currently short of a cox for either a
Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evening between 6:30 and 8:30pm.

If you would welcome the opportunity to train with a Masters Crew, and are
happy to Cox on the Cam in the dark, please drop me an email or give me a
call and we can take it from there.

Kind Regards

Rob Yates

X-Press BC