[CUCBC Coxes] Exotogg Lightweight Thermal Armour - Suitable for Coxes?

Exotogg info at exotogg.com
Wed Jul 18 10:10:40 BST 2018

Dear Coxes,

My name is Tony Hawkins, and I have developed an innovative adjustable
thermal layer. It insulates incredibly effectively in cold weather using
just your breath and might be of interest to you.

The Exotogg is an inflatable vest, that provides comfort and warmth once
inflated. It’s robust, packs down small when deflated, and is
animal-welfare friendly. It even insulates when wet!

Originally conceived as a motorbiking product, it has taken a year to
develop from initial prototypes to finished product (typically, just in
time for a heatwave!). Now I’m looking for a couple of testers. Are there
any Cambridge-based coxes who would be willing to try this out, to see if
it works for your particular sporting niche? It would be extremely helpful
if you could give it a brief review too, for the greater benefit.

Please drop me a line if you are willing to be a guinea-pig, and thanks so
much in advance for your help!

Yours sincerely,

Tony.

https://exotogg.com