[CUCBC Coxes] Steering the Tideway Heads

Robert Nimmo robert at cucbc.org
Mon Mar 6 09:41:55 GMT 2017

Dear Coxes and Captains,

A final reminder (now bumps are over!) for those of you planning to race
WEHoRR or ManHoRR:

There will be a talk tonight at Emmanuel College in the Queen's Building
Lecture Theatre. Ro is aiming to start at 7:30pm. I'll be at the Emma
plodge from about 7:20 to look for lost people. She will be discussing both
how to cope with the navigation rules for marshalling on Tideway, and also
how to get the very best out of the stream when racing.

Drop me a note if there are any questions, otherwise I'll hope to see some
of you there.

All the best for the rest of term,

Robert