[CUCBC Coxes] Coaching the Coxes (Tues 8th)

Daniel Baillache danbaillache at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:40:05 GMT 2016

Dear all,

Please find details below of the second of our seminar series;

*Coaching the Coxes at Cambridge '99 RC*

"Coxing a Cam Head Race"
Brielle Stark, CUBC, will explore how to get the most on a head race on
Cam. How can we as coxes get the fastest line and the quickest times? Join
us to find out.

This talk is great for those who want to shave vital seconds off their
times to get a brilliant result! More information can be found at
*https://www.facebook.com/events/1279951438688835/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1279951438688835/>*

If you have any questions please do let me know and looking forward to
seeing lots of you there!

Thanks,

Dan

--