[CUCBC Coxes] Coaching the Coxes

Daniel Baillache danbaillache at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 20:37:41 GMT 2016

Dear all,

Please find details below of the second of our seminar series;

*Coaching the Coxes at Cambridge '99 RC*

"Just what is the best line? And how to achieve it on Cam"
Sarah Matthews, Former Cox Captain at Nines will be sharing her decades of
Cam experience in steering with us. How can we as coxes get the fastest
line and the quickest times? Join us to find out.

This talk is great for those who want to shave vital seconds off their
times to get a brilliant result, right to those who just want to learn how
to steer and navigate the Cam better!
More information can be found at
https://www.facebook.com/events/1021581301212481/

If you have any questions please do let me know and looking forward to
seeing lots of you there!

Thanks,

Dan
--