[CUCBC Coxes] Chattercox - Advert

Chattercox Info chattercox at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 17:37:47 GMT 2016

Dear Coxes, Coaches, and Captains,

Apologies if this is a duplicate email. We are getting in touch to make you
aware of a new venture - Chattercox. At Chattercox we believe that coxing
is a unique role in an extraordinary sport, but at all levels of rowing,
coxes often do not receive the insightful, actionable feedback they need to
improve. We aim to fill that need by: providing personalised input on
recordings and video to help coxes and their coaches set and achieve their
goals; organising club visits; and by discussing particular concerns and
areas of improvements in one-to-one sessions.

Chattercox is run by Zoe De Toledo and Katie Apfelbaum. Between us we have
coxed and coached at international, national, university, and college
level, including plenty of personal experience of bumps racing at Oxford.
We understand the demands of college rowing, and the unusual nature of
bumps racing, and therefore believe that this service will be particularly
useful to Cambridge coxes and college clubs.

Please visit our website www.chattercox.com, and follow us on Twitter (
https://twitter.com/chattercox1) or Facebook (
https://www.facebook.com/chattercox1/). If you have any questions,
feedback, or ideas for what else we could offer you, do not hesitate to
email us directly on chattercox at gmail.com

Thank you for your time and good luck with Lent Bumps!

The Chattercox Team