[CUCBC Coxes] Coaching the Coxes

Daniel Baillache danbaillache at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 20:12:52 BST 2016

Hi all,

I hope that you've all enjoyed the end of the Head Race season and are now
looking forward to the impending Regatta season.

Just a reminder that *Coaching the Coxes *is back at Nines next Wednesday
at 19:30 when the University term has resumed! We're welcoming the series
back with a session by Silvia Breu on "Working with a Coach", the first of
a cox/coach series of sessions, with the second, taken by myself, on the
3rd May about "Coaching from the Ninth Seat".

These sessions will be really useful for any coxes looking to improve their
ability to identify problems in a boat and most importantly solve them!

I look forward to seeing many of you there, as always, any questions - ask!

All the best,

Dan
​

--