[CUCBC Coxes] Fairbairn Cup - Coxes meeting documents

B. Gallant, Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2015 jcbc-fairbairns at jesus.cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 23 00:41:17 GMT 2015

Hi all,

Thanks to those who came to the coxes meeting last night. As always it
was great to see lots of enthusiastic new faces! Please find attached
the presentation from last night and also some supplementary notes for
you to peruse, perhaps the night before your race (or not, if that's not
your jam).
LBC's and coaches, can you please make sure you get these documents in
sight of any novice coxes you have who you know were not able to make it
to the briefing tonight. Coxes with a good idea of what's going on,
especially regarding marshalling make the regatta run far smoother which
hopefully means everyone enjoys their day a lot more.

As I said at the meeting, I will publish the provisional start order for
Fairbairns on the morning of the 1st December, and then a revised
version on the evening of 2nd December.

Best wishes,
Ben