[CUCBC Coxes] Coxing City Womens crew tonight

Laura Clack lclack at birchwoodhigh.org.uk
Wed Nov 18 11:51:49 GMT 2015

Hi All,

We are looking for 2 coxes for the City women's squad. We will be pushing off at 6:45 from City RC. If you are willing and able to help out please let me know.

Thanks

Laura

The information in this message should be regarded as confidential and is intended for the addressee only unless explicitly stated. If you have received this message in error it must be deleted and the sender notified. The views expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily those of Birchwood High School unless explicitly stated. Please be aware that emails sent to or received from Birchwood High School may be intercepted and read by the School. Interception will occur to ensure compliance with Birchwood High School policies or procedures or regulatory obligations, to prevent or deter crime, or for the purpose of essential maintenance or support of the email system.