[CUCBC Coxes] Fairbairn Cup 2015 - Final Start Order and Final Division Times

B. Gallant, Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2015 jcbc-fairbairns at jesus.cam.ac.uk
Wed Dec 2 22:04:00 GMT 2015

Hi All,

The last one, I promise.

The website is still down, which of course means the division times are
not readily available. Although some of you may have already figured the
finalised timetable out from a combination of previous emails, I have
copied the final division times in full below.

**Thursday - Novice Regatta**

Men's Upper Boats - 9:15am start

Women's Upper boats - 11:30am start

Women's and Men's mixed Lower Boats - 1:45pm start

**Friday - Senior regatta**

Men's Upper Boats - 9:30am start

Women's Upper boats - 11:45am start

Women's and Men's mixed IV+'s - 2:00pm start

Best wishes,
Ben