[CUCBC Coxes] Summer Coxing For HHBC

Jason Olsthoorn jo344 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jun 25 13:10:09 BST 2014

Good Afternoon,

My name is Jason Olsthoorn and I am contacting you today on behalf of
the Hughes Hall boat club. As a college for mature and graduate
students, many of our boat club members will be remaining in Cambridge
for the summer. We would like to continue to row during these months,
however we are in need of coxes for our m1 boat and below. If you have
any interest in coxing over the summer months while in Cambridge, it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time,

Jason Olsthoorn
PhD Candidate in Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics
HHBC Men's Captain