[CUCBC Coxes] Lent Bumps 2014 - Wedneday Results and Notes & Fines
tom at cucbc.org
Wed Feb 26 23:12:11 GMT 2014
We hope everyone had an enjoyable second day.
The results of the day are now updated on the CUCBC
There will be a re-row for the M1 division between King's and Robinson
scheduled to go off before the first division tomorrow. The re-row will
take place from stations 1 & 2. W2 crews on those station should marshal
just downstream on meadow side then pull onto their starting stations once
the re-row is underway.
*Notes from the Umpires*
- Please keep bank parties to 4 cyclists only.
- W2 is the first division of the day tomorrow. Please marshal at the
lock on your starting stations.
- Coxes are reminded that they must keep control of their crews if they
bump or get bumped. If you bump up HOLD IT UP HARD! If you get bumped you
must KEEP ROWING! People are very likely to get hurt if the 2 boats do not
separate after the bump.
- Caius M1 - Excessive bank party - £30
- Downing W1 - Excessive bank party - £30
- LMBC M4 - Late concession - £20
- Wolfson M2 - Failure to hold it up - £40
- Jesus - Failure to provide marshal - £15
To appeal any fine please email Dr Dan Wilkins, CUCBC Senior Treasurer (
seniortreasurer at cucbc.org) within 48 hours of this email.
CUCBC Honorary Secretary
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Coxes