[CUCBC Coxes] LMBC - Call for May Term / Henley Coxing

Gregor McMillan gregorjmcmillan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 23:18:44 BST 2014

Dear All,

LMBC are short of coxes for May term and the Summer. We are looking for up
to three people.

*(1) Cox: Men's Crew*
 - Coxing a Third Division Crew
 - Must have bumps experience (Preferably Mays, definitely Lents)
 - Three/Four Outings Weekly.

*(2) Cox: Women's Crew*
 - Coxing a Third Boat of a high standard.
 - Must have bumps experience (Preferably Mays, definitely Lents)
 - Three/Four Outings Weekly.

*(3) Cox: Henley Crew (Men's TBC)*
 - Coxing a strong Henley Crew.
 - HRR runs 2nd-6th July.
 - Must have experience of regatta racing, preferably a trialist or a cox
with 1st Mays experience.
 - Our Men's Henley Programme runs from the 16th June - 6th July, during
which we will race three regattas and spend time resident in both Henley
and Cambridge.
 - In addition, the programme includes a handful of term time outings and a
regatta, subject to confirmation.
 - Expenses will be covered by LMBC.

All the crews needing covered are well positioned and have very committed
crews, and an experienced coaching team. The club has a fantastic summer
programme and this would be a fantastic opportunity to develop as a cox.
I'm sure we'll also manage to find some perks. :)

If you're interested, or would like to know more, please do contact me,
Greg (gm470) or at the number below. Definitely don't sign me up to obscure
dating websites, it just gets old.

Viva Laeta,

Gregor McMillan
LMBC Men's Captain