[CUCBC Coxes] Coxing for Nines!

Aleksandra Wlodek amw87 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 20 13:05:07 GMT 2013

The new season has kicked off and Nines are looking to expand our enthusiastic coxing squad.
We are open to all levels from those who fancy giving it a bash to the ultra keen.
There are opportunities with both the mens and womens squads, from the senior aiming for Henley to the novices completing their first race. It is easy as well to combine coxing for college and Nines :).

As part of the Nines you will have the opportunities to train / race on & off Cam.
You will also be encouraged to attend our regular coxing workshops run by very experienced current and ex-coxes as well as having access to mentors with a wealth of knowledge to help you and your crews excel.
On the top of excellent coaching Nines provide a very friendly, supporting atmosphere.

If this is of interest to you just drop an email to captains at cambridge99.org.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible, looking forward to hearing from you.

Cambridge'99 RC
http://www.nines.rowing.org.uk