[CUCBC Coxes] Pembroke Composite Crew to Henley

J. Tham jt434 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Jun 9 14:56:25 BST 2013

Dear Captains and Coxes

Pembroke would like to send a composite crew to take part in the Prince
Albert Cup at Henley. We are looking for a Stroke side rower who has rowed
at college M1 level and a cox.

If you are not taking a crew to Henley yourself, could you please ask your
crews if any of them are interested. Please could you get responses to me
by Wednesday (12th). The dates are as follows:

Friday 28th June - Qualifying race
Wednesday 3rd July - 1st rounds
Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th - Final rounds

We will be training during the two weeks after bumps, so the rower and cox
must both be available for outings during these two weeks.

All the best

Jonny Tham (Pembroke Captain)