[CUCBC Coxes] Cox needed for town bumps 2nd women's division

Miriam Lee miri_archer at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 15:49:53 BST 2013

Hi all,

The St Radegund's second women's boat are struggling to find a cox for town bumps next week 16th-19th July.  They are in the second women's division so will be boating at 18:00.  Please, is there anyone out there who can help?  If you have raced in college bumps this year then we will have to ask for an exception, but unless you are the blues cox, it should be granted!

Please let me know as soon as possible if you can help!

Thanks,
Miriam