[CUCBC Coxes] Tuesday Results and Notes & Fines
tom at cucbc.org
Tue Feb 26 19:44:00 GMT 2013
Thanks to all crews for making the first day of racing a success.
Results from today are now available on the CUCBC website
*Note from the Umpires*
- If you bump up please make sure your crew knows to hold it up. There
were a large number of incidents of late responses from crews on bumping
- Please do not leave any litter along the towpath. The weight of a
water bottle will seriously not affect your performance.
- Please make sure your crews are fully aware of where their finishes
are. Please check with the umpires if you are unsure and listen if they are
telling you to stop.
- Please know your position in the start order so you know where to
marshal and make sure you push off in order and stay in that order on the
way to the start.
- Bank parties are strictly limited to 4 cyclists. Fines will be levied
against crews with more than 4 people accompanying them during the race as
the extra people make the towpath much busier and dangerous.
Fines may be appealed by e-mailing Chris Balmer, CUCBC Senior Treasurer (
seniortreasurer at cucbc.org) within 48 hours of this e-mail being sent.
- Christ's M2 - Excessive bank party - £30
- Churchill M4 - Very late pushing off at the start - Buy a new stopwatch
- Churchill W2 - Failure to hold it up on bumping - £20
- Churchill M2 - Dropped bung, no advantage - £15
- Clare Hall W1 - Failure to clear, causing another crew to crash and
ignoring umpire's instructions - £50
- Dawin M2 - Late to hold it up - Warning
- Homerton W2 - Late to hold it up - Warning
- Jesus W2 - Excessive bank party - £30
- Jesus W2 - Failure to hold it up on bumping - £30
- LMBC M3 - Dropped bung, no advantage - £15
- LMBC W2 - Dropped bung, no advantage - £15
- LMBC M2 - Excessive bank party - £30
- Queens' M4 - Dropped bung, no advantage - £15
- Queens' M4 - Dangerous coxing and failure to stop after the finish -
CUCBC Honorary Secretary
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Coxes