[CUCBC Coxes] Darwin W1 looking for an available cox

Iva Cek ic274 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 5 12:33:11 GMT 2013

Dear all,

My name is Iva and I'm the women's captain at Darwin College. I'm afraid
that our current W1 cox will be leaving us after Lent Bumps due to other
commitments, which unfortunately leaves our W1 without a cox from March on.
I was wondering whether there would be someone interested and motivated to
cox our W1 crew fulltime? You would be our primary cox and hopefully also
cox us through May Bumps. If you cannot dedicate so much time, we'd be more
than happy if you could dedicate an outing or two a week for our crew. We
are also more than happy to train you up if you are a novice cox.

Any help is much appreciated!

Many thanks and looking forward to hearing from you,

All the best,

Iva Cek

Ph.D Candidate

The Psychometrics Centre

Department of Social Sciences

Faculty of Human, Social, and Political Science

University of Cambridge, Cambridge, CB2 3RQ, U.K.

 <http://www.psychometrics.cam.ac.uk/> http://www.psychometrics.cam.ac.uk/