[CUCBC Coxes] SBR - Call for umpires (22nd -24th)

Mat Bryan coxing at cucbc.org
Mon Apr 15 18:48:47 BST 2013

Dear All,

While we don't yet have a schedule for next week I'd like to request
volunteers to assist with umpiring the small boats regatta.

The regatta will be held in the early to mid-afternoon on Monday, Tuesday
and Wednesday. It's unlikely that any session will last more than 2-3
hours, assuming efficient competitors.

You don't need to have umpired before, though experience is always welcome,
and of course a full schedule will be released as soon as the draw system
allows. If you can't make a full day but could do an hour or so, then let
me know.

If a full complement of umpires cannot be sourced from natural volunteers,
clubs who have entered boats will be required to provide "volunteers".

Mat.