[CUCBC Coxes] Umpiring Uni IVs

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Fri Oct 26 14:49:44 BST 2012

This is one final plea for more umpires for Uni IVs next week.

We are still very short of people and do not yet have anywhere near enough
people to run the races.

I am currently drawing up a rota to fill the other roles and colleges will
be required to provide people for their assigned slots or face penalties.
However if you get people to sign up before I publish the rota you will be
able to choose which days you marshal.

Also please remember that marshals should be experienced members of clubs
who have raced before on the Cam.

Many thanks!

Tom Grimble
CUCBC Honorary Secretary