[CUCBC Coxes] Darwin looking for a cox

Kate Campbell kc428 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 5 17:26:45 BST 2012

Hi coxes,

My name is Kate and I'm vice captain for Darwin women's rowing team. As
everyone knows, the availability of rowers drops over the summers hols,
but fortunately (coz we're old, cranky postgraduates!) Darwin still have
enough crew (given we'll be mixed) to sustain outings over the next few
weeks...unfortunately though, our coxes have either retired or gone on
holiday.

If any of you are available for the foreseeable future to join us on our
outings (even if only for next week for example) we would be incredibly
grateful!

If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks very much,

Kate

--
Kate Campbell