[CUCBC Coxes] Cox needed for WEHORR

Kelly Dickson kellysdickson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:00:33 GMT 2012

Hello,

I hope someone out there can help. I am part of a veteran's women's crew
(St Radegund BC) and we are looking for a cox for Women's Eights Head of
the River Race on the Thames on Saturday, 3rd March.

We are keen to find someone who is as excited about this race as we are and
has some experience coxing on the Thames -- someone familiar with the
tides, currents and such. We are happy to pay the entrance fee for the cox
and cover his or her transportation costs.

If you are interested or know someone who might be, please get in touch
with Kelly Dickson, kellysdickson at gmail.com.

Thank you!
Kelly