[CUCBC Coxes] Cox required Sunday 8am from Cats boathouse

Marcus.Taylor at barclayscapital.com Marcus.Taylor at barclayscapital.com
Sat Feb 18 22:39:05 GMT 2012

Hi
I am representing the XPress mens 4+ boat that currently row out of St Catherine boat house.
Rachael has been coxing us but she has commitments to the university and our stand in has just pulled out.
After the first Winter league we are placed 2nd overall in the 4's and first in our Vet C class.
If you are able to help (our boat is a bow loader) in the morning we are meeting at cats at 8am and race at 9am, please email me back, we will make you very welcome.
Alex Booth gave me this address, I hope I haven't done wrong by using it I just want to race.

Thanks
Marcus

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Barclays. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Barclays. This e-mail is subject to terms available at the following link: www.barcap.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Barclays you consent to the foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of Barclays Bank PLC, a company registered in England (number 1026167) with its registered office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays Group.